Saturday, November 18, 2017

Day 18 -nanowrimo

Day 17 - nanowrimo



I am so ready to get back to my storyblog. Here I am on page 90 on my nano novel and thinking of stories about Omaha and Sheena or what will happen with Joey. And will life be OK for Xander if someone new comes to stay with his family. Or what did Betty do at Thanksgiving...

I'm not sure its even worth getting to 50 thousand words, my nano novel. I had a discussion with another nano writer who hand writes everything and then types up her novel. She likes writing in the summer, outside..and its almost winter in the mid-west. Even with global warming..it can still chill you to the bone.

"I dunno..I feel like I'm in a room with no door now." I told her when it comes to writing the nano novel. Still, I am trying to hang on..maybe by a thread..as I continue to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment